My Predator Armor

Discussion in 'Predator Armory (Props)' started by Kryptaos, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

I've already built a bio-mask and I'm going to be building the rest of the armor... This picture shows version 1 of the bio-mask, I am currently in the process of improving it (more dreadlocks, a new paint job, etc.). The picture itself was taken last year at my school talent show, I convinced my friend to dress up as a xenomorph

AVP rocks.jpg

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  2. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

I managed to upgrade the originally white LEDs to red on the bio-mask, it's currently being patched up with wood putty in preparation for another coat of paint IMG_20170612_122327_903.jpg

3. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Elite Hunter

Nice work on the LED's!

4. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

Fixing up the slash marks. I used SteelStik to fill in the rather oversized original marks and I carved the new slashes with a block printing tool while the SteelStik was hardening. I added some wood putty to smooth everything out. IMG_20170612_203623092.jpg

Wreav likes this.
  5. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Great progress bud! Sanding and Symmetry work will help you get your bio into tip top shape.

6. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

The slash marks with more sanding 1497501844054841035590.jpg

7. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

8. gabri

gabri Unblooded

Ohhhhhh i try to find this kind of drealock everyday....thank you man

9. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

Glad you like it. I haven't actually had a chance to 3D print it yet, so if you 3D print it, be sure to post a picture and let me know how it turned out. It should fit dreads made out of 1/2 inch backer rod, the inner diameter of the ring is about a millimeter smaller to ensure a snug fit on the foam.

10. gabri

gabri Unblooded

sure! i'll post a pic of the dreadlock finished......

11. gabri

gabri Unblooded

12. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

13. gabri

gabri Unblooded

No don t need support but i haven't pront it at maximum resolution....this is a test....and it looks awesome✌ i print the dreadlocks at maximum resolution tomorrow.....thanks man!

14. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

Added Scar's Blooded symbol to my mask, also started raising the "cheekbones". IMG_20170619_140021_647.jpg IMG_20170619_140109605.jpg

15. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

The armor itself is likely going to be Alien vs. Predator armor, the mask takes inspiration from Scar's mask and Wolf's mask.

16. Kryptaos

Kryptaos Unblooded

Gonna round out the cheeks a bit. Note to everyone: SteelStik is GREAT for sculpting with. Incredibly useful for beefing up larger areas.

IMG_20170620_194311066.jpg

17. Isubomo

Isubomo Elite Hunter

Good progress!!!