The HOT TOYS & NECA Figure Collector

Discussion in 'Predator Models, Statues and Figures' started by ThePredator, May 6, 2017.

1. ThePredator

ThePredator Unblooded

Hey Guys, I'm a BIG Fan of Predator and I Collect Predator Figures,

I have ALOT of NECA Predators and Three Hot Toys Predators...

I was Wondering That i Can Find Some Hot Toys Predators At Low Prices...

Any Help Will Be Appreciated...Because My Birthday is Coming Up, I'm turning 18 On Monday.

2. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Check Ebay.

3. ThePredator

ThePredator Unblooded

But Those at EBAY Are Really Expensive Like 700 or 500 Bucks

4. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Well if a hot toy is discontinued then you would wonder why it's priced so highly.
    The other alternative is to wait and regularly check ebay. See if there are any available for cheap in other countries with cheap shipping. Alternatively you can utilise social media and join groups which focus on Hot Toys products.
    Discontinued products can be expensive, the last time I saw someone sell them for cheap (Cheap meaning their original price) was Dano from Dano's customs. So I highly doubt there will be any for cheap unless they are a cheap knock off or a recast.

5. ThePredator

ThePredator Unblooded

Okay..Also I'm looking For Big Red and Ahab Predators by NECA

6. ThePredator

ThePredator Unblooded

Also What's the best Place for buying NECA Predators Like the Ahab Predator and the lost Tribe Predators?

7. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

If it's specific you will have to do some searching around on the inter-webs to find those specific ones. If there are no Hot toys up for sale in the marketplace on this forum then there isn't much I can help you with except telling you to keep searching online for the things you want.

8. ThePredator

ThePredator Unblooded

Okay Besides that, I got a Logitech Webcam to do Stop Motion But do i need something else included, Like Some Lights..?