dragon con 09

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by headdragon, Feb 8, 2009.

1. headdragon

headdragon Hunter

So basically this thread is to see who is planning on attending Dragon Con 09 in atlanta. I will be attending and bringing the pred suit with me. My wife will be there to hopefully we will get her suit finished by then.... Also I will have probably one to three more accompanying me. As far as I can tell if you want to go hotels are going to be a pain to get. Luckily we got ours the night the blocks went up for rent. We will be in the Marriott this year!!!!!! YAY!!! :)

Anyways, If anyone ahs any questions or just wants to chat about it this is the place.

Later, Eric

2. inkmonster

inkmonster Elite Hunter

Im planning on going this year for the first time. As far as a hotel being hard to get though. Its still far off and I hear the same thing every year. The hotels are allready booked up and then I call about a month before and they have tons of rooms. Im probably gonna book it atleast a few months in advance but not this soon.

3. cakrarn

cakrarn Unblooded

I'm planning on going and hopefully will have my suit ready by then. Are there plans on attending the parade this year?

4. headdragon

headdragon Hunter

Cool, I hope to see you guys there. Inkmonster as far as how hard they are to get, I have no doubt you will probably be able to get something closer to time but I want first pick.. lol We waited last year till a few months before and we got the left over at the hilton and it was meh.

Cakrarn, I will be more than likely in the parade again. I enjoyed it greatly last year. I havent actually made a group on the parade forums yet but if I hear of more I will.

5. Ruffkintoy

Ruffkintoy Elite Hunter

I plan to be there again

6. Mr Fett

Mr Fett Veteran Hunter

Kim and I will be there for our 9th time.

7. Ruffkintoy

Ruffkintoy Elite Hunter

No, not Kimmy!

8. Kimmy

Kimmy Hunter

Scared Chuck?

9. headdragon

headdragon Hunter

Sweet I cant wait to see everyone there this year! I am excited this will be my second year. I had an awesome time last year and hope this year is just as awesome.

10. Ruffkintoy

Ruffkintoy Elite Hunter

YES!!!!

11. Artemis

Artemis Unblooded

I will be there for sure as well. My human pred suit will be 110% finished with sound effects and lights.

12. Kimmy

Kimmy Hunter

The-Simpsons---Mr-Burns-Excellent--.jpg

:)

13. Ei luj

Ei luj Elite Hunter

I'm going also

First timer....

----
    Ei'luj

14. skapunkninja

skapunkninja Hunter

were going to be coming over from England again and with my shiny new improved pred suit.

Im not bothering to bring my colonial marine armour this time, i only wore it for the parade last year, so hopefully be able to hang out with some fellow hunters a little more this year

15. inkmonster

inkmonster Elite Hunter

Should we all be scared Chuck?

16. Kimmy

Kimmy Hunter

Yes. :p

17. Mr Fett

Mr Fett Veteran Hunter

I know I am! :p

18. Ruffkintoy

Ruffkintoy Elite Hunter

Be afraid, be very afraid! :p

19. ta2pro

ta2pro Elite Hunter

actually plan to b there myself.first time going!

20. Mr Fett

Mr Fett Veteran Hunter

Awesome, Joe! :p

21. Paintninja

Paintninja Hunter

Greetings again,

My wife and I will be there again this year! We already reserved a room at th Sheraton.
    Super stoked here also, can't wait for another awesome year. Maybe we'll get more in the parade
    this year. It wasn't that hot! I'll also be bringing my Alien suit this year and hopefully a coupe other costumes.
    Can't wait to meet everyone over some lunch or dinner again, Metro's again??

22. inkmonster

inkmonster Elite Hunter

Thats awsome Joe it will be my first time as well. As long as I can get a dog sitter and maybe get someone to ride down with me I will be going as well. Feel like taggin along Chuck?

23. Natti

Natti Hunter

I am thinking about going seeing as I live 6 hours away from there.

24. jaded

jaded Hunter

I want to go to this so bad, but I don't think it's going to happen because I am trying to buy a house later this summer.

25. Biopredator12

Biopredator12 Hunter

Can't Atlanta is way too far for me to go.